Valor Triathlon Project, better known as Valor, is a national endurance multisport team based in Rochester NY with satellites in Baltimore, MD, Dallas TX, and Newington, CT. Our goal is encouraging our athlete’s individual development and competition while promoting a healthy balance between training, racing and family life. We have a HUGE fun factor here at VTP!
While our team is primarily comprised of triathletes, our athletes compete in road and trail running races, swim competitions, cycling races, winter snowshoe and cross country skiing/biathlon races and more. We promote a well-rounded endurance schedule, and welcome you to join us.
Come see team VTP and let us help you achieve your endurance sport goals!
Every athlete of Coach Kurt Training is a Valor Triathlon Project athlete as well, which includes the following perks:
- Access to the Valor Family (aka. Google Group)
- Over 80 incredibly supportive and sarcastic athletes with a wide range of experience and information. We are a family.
- Discussions and information about everything triathlon along with plenty of non-triathlon talk
- Access to 6 highly qualified coaches
- Nutrition, strength, and sport-specific expertise
- USAT Elite racers (yes, pros!)
- Over 30+ years of coaching experience
- Discounted entry into the Valor Triathlon Project IMLP Training Camp
- Discounted Valor gear (visors, shirts, sweatshirts, caps, water bottles, etc)